The West Bengal Public Distribution System (WBPDS) has introduced the WB Digital Ration Card 2020. The goal of this scheme is to provide food products and grains at low subsidized prices. West Bengal native people can take advantage of this West Bengal Ration Card 2020.
West Bengal’s government introduced the WB Digital Ration Card Application Form. Ration Card is one of the most important documents which any family in India should have. The family members may receive subsidized food products such as rice or wheat, and other commodities with the aid of the West Bengal Ration Card.
West Bengal Ration Card Application Status
The WBPDS portal is the official website of the state’s public distribution network where one poor can get subsidized products along with the benefits of many other schemes. To get subsidized food products, the applicant can apply for West Bengal’s A New Digital Ration Card at wbpds’ portal www.wbpds.gov.in.
Each year West Bengal accepts applications for new ration cards via the WBPDS Department of Food and Supply’s official website. This platform plays a key role in identifying beneficiaries under NFSA / RKSY scheme. The WBPDS portal was initiated primarily to supply food grains at concessional rates to the weaker sections of society.
West Bengal government division of food distribution undertakings has discharged the request for a distribution card. A West Bengal occupant can apply online on the West Bengal Public Distribution System (WBPDS) web for another computerized proportion passport. The West Bengal PDS system is driven to provide the more vulnerable segments of the general population with food and basic products at concessional.
Candidates have applied for an application form from the WB Food and Supplied Department to benefit from the New West Bengal Electronic Ration Card. The online and offline form is available to all on the WBPDS portal. Please ensure that you are fit in defined eligibility requirements before forming a submission.
So if you do not have your family’s WB Ration Card then go ahead and apply online now. In the further part of this article, we provide you with various details such as qualifications, required documentation, and details on the Ration Card status.
Also read: Telangana Ration Card List 2020
- Up-and-comers must be a permanent and lawful resident of West Bengal State
- Applicants do not already have a payment card
- Individuals with a brief proportion card or a terminated apportionment card are eligible for a new proportion card.
- Couples who were married recently can apply.
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter ID Card
- PAN Card
- Email ID
- Old Ration Card
- Birth Certificate
- Resident Proof
- Working Mobile Number
WB Ration Card Application Process
- Ration card applications in West Bengal could be submitted in offline and on-line mode each.
- Online applications must be submitted via the WBPDS site, where those who wish to apply offline must purchase the appliance from the web portal.
- Separate forms of use for rural and urban areas can be found.
- Only eligible residents should present ration card utility.
- Applicants should be extremely careful in filling in any item within the utility category.
- Any type of utility that contains incomplete or erroneous data may be refused.
- Applicants should hold all the required cellular no., email, family details, aadhaar details, and so on. Helpful in-service time.
- Citizens have to surround the stuffed in utility type with all the vital paperwork.
- Candidates may be issued a utility no after profitable submission of utility type, which they must notice down for further references.
How To Apply for the WB Ration Card?
- You’ll need to access a form available online to get the ration card first. The form for the ration card can be downloaded from the official website.
- You’ll need to fill it out with the appropriate information after downloading the file.
- The documents are attached as mentioned in the article.
- Send to the office of the rationing officer, inspector, or Food Procurement Officer concerned along with all the documents referred to above.
How to apply for the WB Ration Card through online?
- First, to apply for a ration card online, you’ll need to visit the official website given here.
- Click “Click here to submit” on the website’s homepage for Non-Subsidized Ration or Upgrade to a Non-Subsidized Ration Card
- Now a page appears on the screen where you will be required to enter your mobile number.
- Click the OTP button to get it, and enter the OTP when you have it.
- To check the number after reaching the OTP, press the Check tab.
- Now pick your choice.
- A request form appears on the phone, fill it out.
- Click on the member display button and the member information will display up on the computer.
- To add details of other family members, click on the Add another member tab.
- Finally, click on the Application tab save and view.
- Verify before submitting the details.
- Click the UPDATE button.
- They will generate the application number. Keep the number safe for use in the future.
How To Check WB Ration Card List
- Visit the official WB Ration Card website
- Click on the “NFSA files” tab provided on the website’s homepage
- From the dropdown menu, select the “View Ration Card count (NFSA & State Scheme)” link, and a District-wise list of ration cardholders will appear on your screen.
- You will need to choose your district here.
- Now pick your name for FPS.
Ration card digitalization brings transparency between government and citizens. It also makes it really simple for people to add any family member or to delete his / her name. It saves a lot of energy and time. Through the online process, people can also change the Family’s name. This digital portal means that people don’t have to go anywhere.