The sand-booking services were launched by Andhra Pradesh Mineral Development Corporation Limited (APMDC). The people may order the necessary amount of sand through this portal; and the sand will be delivered at a fair cost at the place ordered. To stop the state’s sand cartels, the APMDC introduced online sand reservations for AP residents.
It helps you to order the Sand and Sand will supply at a reasonable cost at your doorstep. This helps to avoid the Andhra Pradesh sand mafia. The Andhra Pradesh Mineral Development Corporation Limited is developing an agreement to supply the sending directly to your door where the online sending booked.
Due to the fraud that occurs in activities like sand mining. To remove this, Andhra Pradesh’s chief minister Y.S. Jaganmohan Reddy has launched a scheme known as AP Sand Booking Online. The consumers can book their sand by relaxing in their homes.
To book your sand from the Andhra Pradesh Mineral Development Corporation Limited you don’t need to visit any particular place. Your sand booking will be delivered directly to your doorstep. You just need to make the registration for booking the sand which is also a very simple process. When you place your order and payment is made, you will be given a reference number to monitor the status of your order. And they will deliver the order on time.
In all the districts that are entitled to control the entire AP Sand Booking process, the Government has named APDMC. We will need to see that the raw material for subsidizing costs is sufficient at the government level. For the smooth running of the entire Sand Booking, the APDMC must take the process has mentioned below.
- Name of the scheme: AP Sand Booking
- Application Method: Online
- Beneficiary: Mines of Andhra Pradesh
- Purpose: Eliminate malpractices and ensure transparency in the process.
- Name of State: Andhra Pradesh
- Launched by: CM YS Jagmohan Reddy
- Releasing department APDMC
- Official website https://sand.ap.gov.in
Sand Booking Process on sand.ap.gov.in Official Website
- First, have a look at sand.ap.gov.in / index.htm
- On the website homepage, you click on the “Online Sand Booking” option in the Booking section drop-down menu.
- Following this, guidelines relating to Aadhaar eKYC will be issued on the new page in front of you for the booking room.
- Dear Sand Customers, from 09-03-2020 onwards Aadhaar OTP Validation (people 18 years of age or older) is made mandatory to book sand so please make sure that the details of Aadhaar in your profile are correct or updated.
- After reading the guidelines related to Aadhaar eKYC, enter your mobile number in the specified place and click on SEND OTP.
How To Register On AP Sand Booking Portal
General Consumer Registration
- To register you must visit Andhra Pradesh Mineral Development Corporation Limited’s official website.
- You have to go to the registration option given in the menu bar from the opened page.
- Then click from the drop-down list on the “General Product Registration” option.
- Enter your mobile number first, and click “Send OTP”.
- Enter the send OTP on your mobile number and click the option Submit.
- Type your Aadhaar number now and press the Submit option.
- You must now enter your residential address, such as Name, District, Rural / Urban, Mandal / Municipality, Grama panchayat / Ward, Address / Door No, Landmark / Street Name, Pin Code and Mail Id.
- Click the option “Next,” and tick the checkbox.
- Click the option “register” and proceed to order.
Bulk Consumer Registration
- Next, visit the official website of Mineral Development Corporation Limited: sand.ap.gov.in / index.htm
- On the website homepage, you click on the section Registration, and from the drop-down menu, click on the option “Bulk User Registration.”
- You must enter your mobile number on the new tab, and for verification, click on “Return OTP.”
- On your registered mobile phone, you will receive an OTP which you enter at the designated place and click Verify.
- Now enter “GST No.”, click “Get GST Details” option and the registered address will display on the screen such as Company Name (GST), Trade Name (GST), Mobile Number (GST), and Address (GST).
- Next, enter the name, District, Rural / Urban, Mandal / Municipality, Gram Panchayat / Ward, Address / Door Number, Landmark / Street Name, Pin Code, and Mail ID as Residential Proof and click on the checkbox and click on “Next” option Click on it.
- Click Register and then proceed to sand order
Also read: Meebhoomi Land Records
Documents required for Booking
- Name of the customer
- Official Id proof
- Purpose for ordering
- The enrolment of the receipt, if an order is made earlier.
- Address proof
Read Also: APOBMMS Subsidy Loan Status Online
APDMC Booking Tracking
- First, visit the official Web site of Andhra Pradesh Mineral Development Corporation Limited at sand.ap.gov.in/index.htm
- On the website homepage, you need to click on the Booking option, and from the drop-down menu, click Track Your Order.
- Enter in the specified space the 10 digits mobile number, and press Submit OTP.
- Now join the OTP at the specified location and go to the booking section again and check the status.
- APMDC AP Sand Booking App Installation Procedure
- The AP Sand Booking Transporter App can be installed from both the department’s official website and the Google Play store.
- First, take a look at sand.ap.gov.in / index.htm
- On the homepage of the website, you click on the option “Mobile device user manual” in the Download section.
- Carefully read USER MANUAL and install the app by clicking on the connection provided.
- First, check out play.google.com/store
- In the search bar type “AP Sand Booking App” or “AP Sand Transporter,” and click Enter.
Deliveries of sand can be booked from the nearby stockyard. For instance, residents of Krishna district Nandigama can book from the Nandigama Stock Yard if they want the sand. It means much lower travel costs. The APMDC officials determine the cost of sand transport based on the price of diesel and other factors. The sand transport vehicles can be registered with the defined costs through APMDC officials.
Read Also: WBPDS Check Application Status 2021