PFMS Scholarship would offer the deserving students a scholarship for their studies. This was started mainly to keep track of all sums allocated by the government. About 82,000 students have helped with the PFMS Scholarship. The benefits are passed on to direct benefit transition students. PFMS is open only to the qualifying students who have applied for the scholarship.
The student who wish to apply for PFMS scholarship must purse with higher secondary education with qualify the details eligibility criteria with list of documents has mentioned below. The PFMS scholarship was established for the students who cannot bear finial circumstances to pursue there education can apply.
What is PFMS Scholarship?
The Public Financial Management System (PFMS) was called CPSMS, which began in the year 2008-2009. PFMS offers the nation’s aspiring students numerous schemes of study. The goal is to provide aspiring students with financial aid. If you wish to apply, you must be enrolled with all of the PFMS scholarship schemes. You will check whether you are eligible to apply for a specific scheme of scholarships.
This scholarship will have different opportunities for the students under the cats like Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, and Other Backward Castes. Also, the students coming from economically disadvantaged and plain areas will also be provided with subject assistance. People who which to apply can check the above process and apply for PFMs scholarship.
- Scholarship Name PFMS Scholarship
- Launched By Public Financial Management System
- Official Website nic.in/
- Department Name Ministry of Finance
- Objective Providing Scholarships
- Beneficiary Students
PFMS Scholarship 2020 isn’t open to everyone. Depending on the programs, students should attain the required standard and those shifts. But in any scheme, there are some items which are normal conditions. We’ll be sending you the qualifying list for this PFMS Scholarship.
- The Scholarship can only be used by permanent resident students in India.
- The family’s annual income should be fewer than six lakh rupees.
- The age relaxation in between 18 and 25.
- Also, the student who passed the minimum 10th exam is eligible for the test.
List of Scholarships under PFMS
- PFMS Scholarship 2020 to Universities / College Students
- PFMS Post-Matric Scholarship for SC Students
- The PFMS Pre-Matric Scholarship for SC Students
- PFMS National Student Means cum Merit Scholarship
- PFMS Scholarship National Scholarship for Girls Incentive for Secondary Education pfms.nic.in Scholarship Top Class Education Scheme for SC Scholarship
How To Apply For PFMS Scholarship?
Check whether the specific scheme you want to apply for is valid. To apply for any scholarship program, simply follow the step-by-step registration process given below.
- Click on the link given here to apply for this schemepPfms.nic.in
- Now you must click here on “PMFS Scholarship 2020 Student Registration”
- Select the scheme “Scholarship for Colleges / College Graduates” on the registration page here.
- After this pick the year from which the nominee passed Class 12 with the Board of Education.
- Now enter the Bank branch’s bank account number and IFSC code.
- Then click the menu button, select the category, and press “Scan.”
- The program will then scan for the name after continuing and automatically fill out the form shown on the screen.
- You enter the mobile number here now, an OTP will be sent to that phone, fill the OTP in.
- Tap the mobile number “Verify” and enter the email address. Create a user ID and password, and fill in the captcha code below.
- Finally to terminate the operation, click “Send.”
Students applying for the scholarship scheme will have to upload certain documents. Ensure sure these records are kept handy when filling out the application form.
- Scanned copies of marks list
- Bank details
- Aadhar Card
- Identification proof
- Income and Caste Certificate if applicable
Check PFMS Scholarship Status
If you want to know the PFMS Scholarship status, then you need to follow the method given below.
- Visit the PFMS Scholarship website in your device.
- From the drop, list picks the academic year of your college scholarship.
- In the field given for it enter the username.
- Type the password in the specified space which is case sensitive.
- To access your account, tap Login choice below and check PFMS Scholarship Status.
How To Make PFMS Payment?
PFMS scholarship is renewed through PFMS Portal. The renewal as two step process which includes the student registration by filling online submission form.
- Open the official website for an online domain, or use URL pfms.nic.in.
- On the window, you can see the ‘know your payments’ option.
- Tap it to open the view Payment Form.
- You will see the page now to provide information about the payments.
- Give your bank name to the PFMS Scholarship you have registered for.
- In the given field enter the bank account number.
- Reconfirm the number given on the page in the next text field box.
- Type the word verification with image code in the space given
- The PFMS Scholarship may be renewed via PFMS Portal. PFMS Scholarship 2020 renewal is a two-step process that includes student registration and online filling and submitting the form.
Benefits of PFMS Scholarship
The scholarships support the nation’s poor directly. Those schemes directly benefit students who come from a financially backward background. Students that are competent and who can study more are given financial assistance. There are various types of scholarships with different stages of the study. The benefits of these scholarship schemes from The Public Financial Management System will support aspiring students around the country.
- Promotes significant changes in accountability in the overall management of central government finances and the implementation of various Central Government schemes.
- Takes account of the complexity and the multiplicity of mechanisms by which money is invested and distributed (including through direct transfer of benefits)
- Enables real-time tracking of disbursements and use of funds
- Provides decision support network through departments and ministries and all states and UTs.
Read Also: Mahafood | Maharashtra Ration Card List 2021
PFMS Contact Support Numbers
The PFMS helplines will assist you in all the different stages of your application for a PFMS scholarship and other related information. Here is the Toll-free PFMS
- Contact Support Numbers: 1800 118 111
- Email: [email protected]