The government of the Maharashtra Department of Food, Civil Supplies, and Consumer Protection will release the Ration Card List via the official portal. Candidates can check the status online at mahafood.gov.in and www.mahaepos.gov.in. Government of Maharashtra issues Ration Card to people from the APL and the BPL. The government would use the DPO’s Ration Card to distribute ration at a cheaper rate to benefit the needy. Check out all Maharashtra Ration Card details online Apply here.
Department of Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Protection, Maharashtra, has released a new list of ration cards. Anyone who has applied for a new ration card will be able to display their name in online mode on the ration card list.
You don’t need to go to any government office to do this, so you can search your name at home on a Maharashtra Ration Card List. India is hiding the utility of the ration card. The Ration card is known as a document that is extremely important. You will get the advantages of applying for work, getting food products, and booking.
Ration card is a very important document in India, it can be used as an identity card to take advantage of various schemes of the government and non-government. By doing so, you can get benefits related to applying for jobs, getting food items, and booking and this was considered to be a significant identity card equivalent to the Aadhar card.
Supporting the maha state’s poor and economically backward people by providing the daily items required such as Rice, Wheat, Coarse Grains, Suger, and Soaps; And these things will be issued by all types of cardholders such as the white card, saffron card, and yellow ration card.
Beneficiaries eligible for this scheme will at government subsidy prices receive rice and food grains. So Candidates can apply through the Official website for a New Maharashtra Ration Card. DPO’s will distribute the ration to ration card holders every 1st week or 2nd week month.
- 1 Overview of Maharashtra Ration Card
Overview of Maharashtra Ration Card
- Name: Maharashtra Ration Card List
- Procedure: Online
- Category: Maharashtra Govt. Schemes
- Launched By: State Government
- Department: Food, Civil Supplies, and Consumer Protection Department Year 2020
- Beneficiaries: People of State
- PDS system: Aadhaar enabled the Public Distribution System (AePDS)
- Official Website: gov.in/
Types of Ration Card in Maharashtra
India is hiding the utility of the ration card. Ration card is known as a document which is extremely important. You will get the advantages of applying for work, getting food products, and booking through this.
- Over Poverty Line (APL):- APL Card (White Color) is issued for families with income above Rs. 100000.
- Below Poverty Line (BPL):- APL (Pink Color) cards are issued to families with incomes below 24,200 Rs.
- Antyodya Anna Yojana (AAY):- Landless workers, marginal farmers, craftsmen, craftsmen, widows, sick people, disabled and illiterate adults with no means of subsistence fall into this category.
- The Maha State has to have the Central Govt issuing the Orignal Aadhar Card.
- Applicants should only reside in the state of Maharashtra and have a permanent address.
- Candidates have no other food cards issued to state and central govt.
- The state and central government holders and top MNC Company Job won’t be candidates for this program.
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Income Certificate
- Passport size photo
- Gas connection
- Mobile Number
Procedure for Maharashtra Ration Card Details 2020
- Firstly, you need to visit the Food, Civil Supplies, and Consumer Protection Department’s official website, Maharashtra.
- Click on the “Online Fair Price Shops” link in the Website homepage section on Online Services.
- You need to click the AEPDS-All Details option when you click on a new page that will open in front of you.
- Now you must click on the option RC Information that you see on the new tab.
- Clicking on the link will require you to fill out your ration card number in the space on the new page.
- You click on the Submit button in the last step. Online Maharashtra Ration Card Information will be revealed before you.
How to apply for Maharashtra Ration Card List 2020 Online
- See the official website of FCCPD, Maharashtra i.e. http:/mahafood.gov.in.
- Click “Download” on the link given on the left side of the homepage.
- Click a link to “Form 1: New Application for a Ration Card.”
- The application type will pop up.
- Citizens should take a look at the application info.
- It must be downloaded and printed by the citizens
- Now, they have to fill in all the correct details on the application forms.
- Candidates have to add the application form with all the relevant documents.
- Finally, they have to present the application form physically to the department concerned.
How to check ration e-coupon status?
- Go to the concerned authority’s official website, i.e. http:/mahafood.gov.in.
- Click on the connect under “Transparency Portal.”
- Click on the “Generation Status Allocation” link.
- Enter details of the ration card, and proceed further.
- The status of the application will pop up.
Benefits of Maharashtra Ration Card
- In Maharashtra, it can be used as an identification paper.
- It is a means to avail Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes reservation.
- APL, BPL Ration Card helps the state’s people get food items at very low prices so they can reduce the financial burden on them.
- All beneficiaries of ration cards are provided at concessional rates with food items such as rice, wheat, sugar, kerosene, sesame, and so forth.
- By visiting the official website, applicants for the ration card can now access the district-wise, the name-wise, and a new list of Maharashtra ration cards.
- Supporting the maha state’s poor and economically backward people by providing the daily items required such as Rice, Wheat, Coarse Grains, Suger, and Soaps; And all kinds of cardholders like white cards, saffron cards, and yellow ration cards