The UP property and marriage registration service was launched online by the State Chief Minister Yogi Aditya Nath Ji on the Stamp and Registration Department (IGRSUP) official website. The people of the state would be able to conveniently access their property and marriage register through this online service.
This stamp and registration department provides the people of Uttar Pradesh with different types of online services, such as real estate registration, marriage registration. The free certificate provides certified copy and documents dating back 12 years.
Registration of marriage for newly married couples has been made compulsory by the government of Uttar Pradesh under the Hindu Marriage Act 1995. Through this, the government of the state helps to implement the schemes according to the population and to determine the budget. You can now register a marriage and property on igrsup.gov.in through the official website.
- System Integrated Grievance Redressal System (IGRS), UP
- Authority Stamp And Registration Department Uttar Pradesh
- State Uttar Pradesh
- Portal Name Stamp And Registration Department
- Topic Property Registration & Marriage Registration
- Official portal https://igrsup.gov.in/
The specified stamp duty of the documents is also paid, in compliance with the Indian Stamp Act. Stamp duty is a big source of revenue for the government of Uttar Pradesh. Citizens of Uttar Pradesh may also prepare documents on the IGRSUP website itself, and the public may apply for services on the IGRSUP website through their nearest public service centers, the prescribed fee may be paid
Purpose of IGRS UP Portal
- All the facilities of the Stamp and Registration Department are to be made available online to the state’s citizens through this portal.
- Fostering transparency between the Uttar Pradesh government and the citizens.
- Previously people had to visit government offices to register their property, but now people can easily register by going home to the Uttar Pradesh Revenue Department’s official website over the internet.
- The implementation of this online facility would also save time for UP people.
Property registration & eligibility criteria and necessary documents
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- Identity card of the beneficiary who sold and purchased the property
- residence certificate
- Identity card of witnesses
- Copy of application
- Land / Land / Property Documents
- Passport size photo
- mobile number
- residence certificate
How to apply for IGRSUP Registration Portal?
- The first applicant must go to their official website. The home page will open before you, after visiting the official website.
- You will see the ‘Online Property Registration’ option on this home page.
- Click on this option, and the property registration form will open in front of you as soon as you click on this option.
- Click on the Procedure section after completing all the information requested in the registration form such as district tehsil, mobile number, password, etc.
- Once you have registered successfully you will obtain an application number. Keep this use safe for the future. Go now on to the next stage.
- After this you will have to log in, you will have to login through the specified application number and the password you created and all the additional details will have to be entered correctly and submitted at last.
- How to make an appointment for Uttar Pradesh property registration?
Citizens of Uttar Pradesh, who have applied for property registration online and now want to take property registration appointment. So follow the method given below.
- First of all, the applicant has to go to the official website. After visiting to the official website, the home page will open in front of you, on this home page you will see the option of ‘Property Registration Appointment’. Click on this option.
- After that, log in with your application number and password. After successful login, select all the necessary information and get the appointment at your convenience.
Uttar Pradesh IGRSUP Property and Marriage Registration Guidelines
- The applicant must fill the application form in both Hindi and English languages.
- Applicants should create their password and save their application number and password.
- Please fill in the address of the residence with the same certificate whose exception you are making.
- Uploading of the photo, residence certificate, identity card, and also age certificate is mandatory.
- While signing up on the official website, keep the password of 08 digits and a maximum of 12.
- It is also mandatory for a bride and groom to upload an affidavit. Below is a list of affidavit types.
- After completing the complete return: check the filled-in letter in the prerequisite thoroughly, if there is any type of error, go to the respective option, correct and complete the complete details once again by checking the fulfillment.
- The completion of the form, select the relevant option to pay the registration fee offline.
- The payment takes a printout of the “Payment Acknowledgment.”
How to apply for marriage registration at Stamp and Registration Department?
- First, the applicant will visit IGRSUP’s official web site. The home page will open before you, after visiting the official website.
- On the home page, click on this option, you will see the online marriage registration option under the Citizen online service.
- Now, after clicking on this link, provide and proceed with all of the information sought. After this the registration form for the marriage will open before you.
- Fill in all the information requested in the form and upload the documents, and finally click the submit button.
Read Also: Jharbhoomi portal | jharbhoomi.nic.in
How to verify UP marriage registration?
The applicant must first of all visit the official web site. After visiting the official website, you need to click on the home page on the option of Marriage Registration Verification.
- After clicking on the option a new page with details will be opened in front of you. You are about to open a form in front of you.
- Required to fill in your application number, serial number certificate, marriage date, etc. After that, you can easily check your marriage registration status.