The Indira Awaas Yojana was introduced to meet the basic needs of the Indians. The person who is SC, ST, and Minorities will have the poverty line and for the family members for paramilitary forces and for the security staff who are eligible under the program of financial assistance.
The Indira Awaas Yojana is the main primary purpose to provide the suitable living quarters for an applied beneficiary with the length and bread of the country. the main achievements to provide financial assistance for the society in which they have sufficient funds to build themselves at home. The Government hopes through this scheme to have permanent houses in all cities and villages.
The central government initiated this yojana for the social benefits launched by Rajiv Gandhi in the year 1985. In 2016 the scheme was reorganized as “Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awaas Yojana” (PMGAY). Under this scheme, the government will include Lakh Rs.1.20 for house construction in the Plain Rural area and Lakh Rs.1.30 for the hilly area.
The Government hopes through this scheme to have permanent houses in all cities and villages. To construct/upgrade dwelling units for SC/ST BPL households, at least 60 percent of the total lAY allocation should be used during a financial year. A maximum allocation of 40 percent is for rural households that are not SC / ST BPL. Three percent of the above categories should be allocated to persons with physical and mental disabilities.
The country’s interested beneficiaries who want to see their name in this Indira Gandhi Housing Scheme List 2020, can go to the official website online and see the benefits of the scheme. People don’t need to be informed now. The same people can see their names in this online list (the same people can see their names in the online list), individuals who have applied under Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana.
- Name of the Department Zila Gram Vikas Adhikari / District Rural Development Authority DRDA
- Type of scheme Central Government Funded and managed by the state government
- Name of the scheme Indira Awas yojana
- Applying mode online
- Beneficiaries BPL citizens
- Official website https://pmayg.nic.in/netiay/home.aspx
Iay Yojana Apply Eligibility Criteria
- The scheme is for SC / ST, non-bonded workers, minorities, and poor non-SC / ST families with no home.
- Only if I fall into the BPL group will I be considered for this scheme.
- Those individuals who do not already have a permanent house constructed for this scheme will be chosen.
- You shouldn’t have a government job in your family, or use this scheme to benefit.
- If there is any such person in this scheme applies. If he does not have such credentials, then he will be denied his submission.
Document Requirement for Iay YOJANA Iay.Nic.In
If you will also apply online for this Indira Awas Yojana, then you will need to collect and keep all of the following documents with you.
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Bank passbook
- Passport size photo
- Ration card
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate
- Residence certificate
- Role Description
Read Also: Telangana Ration Card List 2021 | FSC Search
How To Apply For IAY Process?
If you want to take advantage of Indira Awas Yojana then you have to apply for it, follow the rules given below to know the procedure of how to apply.
- To apply online for Aawas Yojana, go first of all to the official web site (Pmayg Nic In).
- After you have successfully opened the website, select the application category.
- You will then be asked for your Aadhaar number, enter the Aadhaar number, and press the submit button.
- After this, the application form will open before you, read carefully the application form.
- After the application has been filled out, Comply with all terms and conditions given here.
- Now you need to fill in the captcha code here and successfully submit the document.
- You will get the application number after successfully submitting the document, so you will keep this number.
- Now you can know the status of your application with the help of what application number.
Also read: AP Employee Pay Slip
Procedure to Check Indira Awas Yojana IAY List 2020
- The application must go to the official website of the Government of India’s Ministry of Rural Development.
- Website homepage appears on the computer or laptop screen, and now press Stakeholder choice
- From the drop-down options, pick IAY / PMAYG Beneficiary List
- A new page appears on the screen, enter your registration number and click the option Submit
- You may get whether or not your name is included in the list of beneficiaries.
- Click on the “Advance Search” option, if you do not have a registration number. Pick the form of a proposal, and then press the submission.
Application Procedure Under The Scheme
To apply for the Indira Awas Yojana, or now known as Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin, you only need to follow the following simple procedure:-
- Visit Official website of PM Awas Yojana Gramin
- Under the block, Application Form select your relevant choice.
- You will be asked to enter your number on your Aadhar card.
- Carefully enter your Aadhar card number.
- Now you will get a request form
- Provide information as needed.
- Finally, click the submit button and save this form to your submission.
Also read: How To Get Digital Voter ID Card
Features of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana @ Iay.Nic.In
- During the years 2016 and 17, 18-19 and 20-21 the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana aims to provide 10000,000 homes in all rural areas.
- The place for housing construction previously decided by the government. It has been increased from 20 square meters to 25 square meters so that all facilities in one house can be available.
- To develop rural housing in the plains, the amount has been raised from as much as 70000 to as little as 120000, and wherein the inaccessible areas earlier 75000 were provided for building, there will now be provided as much as 130000.
- For the government to make Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, money is sent directly to the beneficiary ‘s account through direct benefit transfer-for this, the Aadhar card should be connected to the beneficiary’s bank account.
- After the beneficiary arrives at the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, the review is done by the officer of the BDO, and his application is rejected if found incorrect.