The Bhoomi Karnataka portal was designed and developed by the Karnataka state revenue department. The key motive through the Bhoomi portal is to create and digitize all prevailing land records in the state of Karnataka. With the aid of the Bhoomi app, you may also apply or remove documents relating to your lands throughout the state of Karnataka.
Click here – Visual Mnemonics Got Easier With Fleming’s Left-Hand Rule
Bhoomi is, in essence, a flagship project for land record management by the Karnataka State Government. The project involves all the manual RTCs prevalent at the time of data entry and digitizes them to make them available through the Kiosk Centers to the residents.
India is moving rapidly towards full digitization, in this order the Karnataka government launched the official website of Bhoomi Karnataka (landrecords.karnataka.gov.in/) to manage land records and ensure online access.
The Bhoomi Karnataka project was started in the year 2000 the ownership and other changes in RTC through Mutation using the Land Records database as per the KLR Act. At 176 taluks, 1 additional taluk, and 26 state special taluks, the Bhoomi Back offices were created. Such centers were also set up as Land Record Kiosks and Application Kiosk.
Bhoomi Karnataka – Online Land Record Portal
The Bhoomi RTC is a collaboration that was launched for the Land Reforms Department of Karnataka. It has digitized records of rights, tenancy, and crop information in Karnataka using online technology. This platform is primarily dedicated to providing all State residents with knowledge about land records sitting at home.
Applicants can know the mutation status through the acknowledgment number. In Bhoomi Back offices, mutation requests are handled. For all users in the Bhoomi application biometric fingerprint authentication is used to avoid unauthorized access to the database.
Click here – Trigonometry Basics- Identities, Relations, Functions
The RTCs are signed digitally, using the concept of Public Key Infrastructure ( PKI). Sum obtained at Kiosk Centers is transferred to Deputy Commissioner’s PD Account. Bhoomi is an autonomous project. Hardware purchase/maintenance, utilities, technical personnel, stationery, consumables, etc.
Expenses are met through the user fees received at Kiosk centers. Moreover you can certainly find valuable details concerning Bhoomi Karnataka Online Land Records from below.
- Portal Name Bhoomi Karnataka
- Launched By Land Reforms Department Karnataka
- Beneficiary Farmer/People of State
- Email ID [email protected]
- Phone Number 080-22113255
- Category Karnataka Govt. Scheme
- Official Website karnataka.gov.in/
- Address 1 Director (Bhoomi & UPOR) Bhoomi Monitoring Cell, SSLR Building, K.R. Circle Bangalore – 560001
- Address 2 Special Deputy Commissioner Bhoomi Monitoring Cell, SSLR Building, K.R. Circle Bangalore – 560001
Services of Bhoomi Karnataka Portal
If a person visits the official website of the Bhoomi RTC Land Record then they can benefit from the services below.
- Kodagu Disaster Rescue
- RTC Information
- Revenue Maps
- Mutation Status
- Citizen Login
- Mutation Register
- Mutation Extract
- Registration of Citizen
- XML verification of RTC
- Register of Dispute Cases
- List of New Taluks
- i-Record of Rights, Tenancy and Crops (i-RTC)
Bhoomi Karnataka Portal Registration Procedure
The main advantage of the portal for the service which is available on the Bhoomi portal for the first registration process for the people. You have to follow the easy steps given to register yourself on the portal.
- First, visit Bhoomi’s Karnataka land record official website
- On the web homepage you must click on the Citizen Registration Login link.
- A new page is opening right in front of you. You need to enter your name, Aadhaar number, and mobile number here and then press Verify.
- To verify your mobile number, you will have to enter an OTP on your mobile phone at the designated location and click Full Registration.
How to View Karnataka Land Record Online
- Login to the official website of Bhoomi Land Record
- Click on ‘View RTC and MR’
- This will take you to a new page where you will be asked to fill in the information below,
- Fill in the information according to your requirements
- Now, click on ‘Fetch Details.’
Fee at Centers
If you don’t have a mobile or computer internet facilities, you can use the following services via Kiosk Centers (CSC Centre). The details of the fees payable at the kiosk centers for making use of all the above services are provided in the table below.
- Tippan 15
- Mutation Status 15
- Mutation Extract 15
- Record of Right 15
- Tenancy and Crops (RTC) 10
Read Also: Patta Chitta Status 2021 | Tamil Nadu Patta Chitta Status
Bhoomi Karnataka Land Registration Process
- The individual must first buy stamp paper and keep all the documents handy
- The documents must be sent to the Sub-Registrar in charge of that specific jurisdiction
- After confirmation of these documents, the individual must pay the registration fee for the land
- He / She will then receive a receipt for the same.
- The individual’s photo is then taken at the spot
- Verbal consent between buyer and seller will be needed along with a witness
- The document is now registered and a unique registration number will be assigned to this document
- After the registration process is complete, rural land sales details will be forwarded to the Patwari for the addition of entries in the Jamabandi register, which is the rights record.
Read Also: NSP Scholarship 2021 | National Scholarship Portal (NSP)
Benefits Of Bhoomi Karnataka Land Record
One of the key benefits of Bhoomi Karnataka Portal is that land records are available via online mode. The electronic land recording system will help many people search for their land that lies throughout the state of Karnataka.
- This portal ensures land records are available in online mode. You can get land records from anywhere online via this.
- A copy of Bhoomi RTC is easily obtainable by plot number or land owner’s name.
- The farmer can obtain the land record information at the time of the land purchase or sale through Mutation requests.
- The portal also provides farmers with access to test the status of mutation requests being submitted.
- With the help of this portal, the farmer can submit the land-related documents to the courts in the event of any debate.
Also read: Patta Chitta Status 2020.