The Sarathi UP Driving License @sarathi.parivahan.gov.in. Now you can apply online for a new learner’s license (LL)/driving license (DL) in India on the Sarathi Parivahan website, Check Learner Driving License (DL) Status Online. Details on the application process for a new driving license, the required paperwork & learner’s driving license application fee, and the driving license application fee.
Now you can apply for a new Driving License, UP Learner Card, by sitting at home online. You will also learn the status of your driving license with this. You can verify the status of DL online by driving license token number instead of waiting for the DL to arrive by mail. Here in this report, we will provide you with all of these procedures in a phased manner.
Sarathi Parivahan is the official website of the people of Uttar Pradesh, launched by the Ministry of Road and Highways, from which you can conveniently apply for an electronic driving license. Some time ago, people had to go to the Regional Transportation Office (RTO) to complete all of these activities, but now the whole process has been completed online.
- Aadhar Card
- Pen card
- Residence certificate
- Passport size photo
- Form No. 2 Filled
- Medical Certificate in Form No. 1A
Learner Driving License Application Fee
- The application fee is currently set at Rs 150/-for all first-class cars. In addition, the applicant will also have to pay a test fee of Rs 50/-.
- The new price for second-class vehicles, such as motorcycles and LMV cars, is set at Rs 150/-. In addition, the applicant would have to pay a check fee of Rs. 50/-.
Steps to Apply for Learner Driving License on UP Sarathi Parivahan Official Website
- First, visit sarathi.parivahan.gov.in/
- You must select your district from the home page of the website in that section.
- Now a new page is going to open in front of you. Here you need to click on the button “Apply Online” in the section on the left.
- After that, a drop-down menu should appear in front of you. Here you need to click on the “New Learner License” or New Driving License option at your convenience.
- From another link, you will receive instructions on the Driving License application through the Sarathi Parivahan official website. Now, after reading all the instructions, press the “Continue” button.
- After clicking the Continue button, you need to share your personal and vehicle details & Birth Date on the new tab.
- You will have to fill out the Driving License payment fee by filling out all the details step by step in the form. After verifying all the details you entered, press “Submit.”
UP Sarathi Parivahan Driving License
You can apply for a Driving License after one month from the date of issue of the Learner License by the Department of Road Transport and Highways. The UP Driving License application process is distinct from the Learner License application process. In this case, you will request various types of documentation and further application fees. You read this article until the end, here we will provide you with specific details on the documentation needed to apply for the Driving License, the application fee, and the online application process.
Driving License Application Fee
- The driving license charge for all first-class vehicles is Rs 700/-. The payment fee includes Rs 200/–the grand fee, Rs 200/–the smart card fee, and Rs 300/–the check charge.
- The application fee for applicants for two-wheelers and LMV cars is Rs 300/-more than first-class vehicles. Therefore, applicants will have to pay a fee of Rs 1000 / -.
- Form No. 4 Filled
- Learner’s license
- Passport size photo
- Driving license issued by training school
- Application fees fixed in the directory
Read Also: Saral Portal Haryana (saralharyana.gov.in)
UP Driving License Online Application Process @sarathi.parivahan.gov.in/
- You may apply for a Driving License one month after the Learner License is issued.
- You can submit your application online or offline for this purpose.
- If you register online, you will have to pay an electronic processing fee.
- When you apply offline, you will go to the ARTO office and request a license application fee.
- A copy of the application and all appropriate documentation can be submitted to the ARTO office along with the application fee.
- If you have passed the learner license check, you will be sent a Driving License to your residence by fax.
- But, by the end of the day, you’re going to be able to get your driving license.
To check the status of the DL via the Parivahan Sarathi UP official website, you will need the “Reference Number” or “Token Number” received at the time of application. You need to enter basic details such as your full name, date of birth, and date of issue of DL.
Having said that, the Government of India and all RTOs are constantly coming up with ways to know the process and allow you to test your DL status online on their portal. You will have a Learner’s License (LL) before applying for a driving license. You will not be permitted to apply for a DL without LL, regardless of how well you drive.