Saral Portal Haryana has been launched by the state government to provide many types of facilities to the people. This Antyodaya Saral Portal has been launched to network all government schemes and services run by the State Government on a single platform. All the citizens of Haryana state can avail of all government schemes and services run by the government through this same Saral Portal.
Saral Haryana Portal has been launched by the Government of Haryana to provide the citizens of the state with a wide range of facilities. The full name of this portal is Antyodaya Saral Portal Haryana, whose official website saralharyana.gov.in was launched. This platform was introduced following the merger of many government agencies.
Antyodaya SARAL Portal
Antyodaya SARAL Portal for the people of the state was introduced by the government of Haryana. This platform has been launched to help people look for trouble-free, corruption-free, and time-bound service delivery in government offices. Antyodaya SARAL Portal is launched as part of the Haryana Law on the Right to Service (RTS) of 2014.
SARAL Portal The Haryana Government has begun to introduce all Haryana state government schemes and facilities to a single platform. In the background of the SARAL Site, 380 + facilities of all State departments have been provided. SARAL is a single service delivery network for people.
On the portal of Saral Haryana launched by the Department of Electronics and Technology, the Government of Haryana, any person of the State may register and log in and profit from various services. The list of all schemes and services on this site, including ration card, milk loan, pension, etc., has been made available in PDF format.
With the help of the Saral Haryana app, you can access this list very easily. You can also search for the schemes and facilities available on the site online. At the end of this post, a connection is given to access the list of all services. This move by the Haryana Government will prove to be successful in implementing the ideology of Digital India.
The purpose of Saral Portal Haryana
This simple portal was launched by the state government to make all government departments digital, making the benefits of government schemes and services available to the citizens of the state digitally. This Antyodaya SARAL Portal Digital India advances Digital India’s paradigm of paperless and cashless service/program delivery.
List of Services Under Antodaya Saral Portal
- Resident Certificate (Revenue)
- Dealer Point Registration (Transport)
- Issue of New ration Card (Food and Supplies)
- Income Certificate (Revenue)
- Old Age Samman Allowance (Social Justice and Empowerment)
- Application for New Electricity Connection(U/DHBVN)
- Ambedkar Medhavi Chattar Yojna (Welfare of SCBC)
- Bicycle Scheme (BOCW – Labour)
- Marriage Registration (Urban Local Bodies)
- Micro Nutrient Fertiliser (Agriculture)
Read Also: UP Sarathi Parivahan Driving License
How to register and login on Saral Haryana portal?
Interested beneficiaries of the State who wish to register and log in to this Haryana Saral Portal, follow the method set out below.
- First of all, you need to go to the official website. After visiting the official website, the home page will be opened in front of you.
- You will see the login form on this home page, and here you can see the New User Registration link in this login form.
- Please click on this link. After clicking this option, the front page will open in front of you. You’ll see the Registration Form on this page.
- All information requested in the form must be entered in the form of Full Name, Email ID, Mobile Number, Password, State, etc. After filling in all the detail, click the Validate button.
- Upon active registration, you will need to sign in. You need to go back to the home page to sign in.
- In the login form, you must fill in the user ID and password and the captcha code, etc., by clicking the submit button.
- Tap on the Services section accessible online after login. Select the services requested by the department and click on the application section.
How To Check Application Status in SARAL Portal
- If you want to test the status of your completed application form, go to the official website.
- We also provide you with all the direct links in the section below.
- Pick your department in the second phase and select a company.
- Enter the reference program ID and click on the submit button. Or To track your application through SMS, send: SARAL or SARAL<space>Application ID to 7738299899
Benefits of SARAL Portal
- The people of Haryana can make use of the benefits of all government schemes and facilities from anywhere at any time on this online Saral platform.
- The quick interface also provides live monitoring of the status of applications and programs and plans.
- This facility would offer accountability between the government of Haryana and the people of the state.
- Any individual can apply for any scheme through this portal and can easily make use of the scheme.
- It’s easy to search all the specifics of the state government scheme through this site.