Andhra Pradesh’s government has opened an online registration platform for the Nestham Mukhyamantri Yuva scheme. By registering online, both young unemployed men and women can get a jobless allowance through this scheme.
With this welfare scheme, the state government aims to benefit about 12 lakh unemployed youth. The State Government will also encourage recipient youth to be trained in skills so they can get jobs. Candidates interested in shipping related employments can click here to find out more. The chief minister should offer the hand of the young people who have qualifications for work and jobs. On Thursday, the state cabinet approved the introduction of the Unemployment Compensation Act, one of the Telugu Desam Elections. The Program has been authorized by the Department of Youth Affairs.
What is Yuvanestham?
The scheme was introduced by Andhra Pradesh’s then chief minister for the unemployed youth in 2018. The Yuvanestham or AP Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme offers monthly allowances for the unemployed, educated youth. Andhra Pradesh’s unemployed youth would get Rs.1000 each month, according to AP Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme/ Mukhyamantri YuvaNestham. The system applies to all qualifying individuals.
Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestham Scheme
- Name of the scheme: Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham
- State: Andhra Pradesh
- Launched By: Chandrababu Naidu
- Target beneficiaries: Unemployed Youth
- Official website: https://yuvanestham.ap.gov.in/
- Helpline: 1100
Yuva Nestham Scheme Eligibility Criteria
Andhra Pradesh’s just permanently resident youth and youth get the benefit of this scheme. After completion of the education, the applicant youth must be unemployed, otherwise, you can not take advantage of the dew scheme benefit.
- For this purpose the applicant has maintained the minimum education graduation or two-year diploma.
- In this scheme the youth unemployed age was placed for application between 25 and 35 years.
- The applicant ‘s family will live below the poverty line, that is, BPL, it can not manipulate this scheme.
- A person who has been dismissed by the central or state government can not profit from the Yuva nestham scheme as well.
- Also, the youth subsidized under the central and state government’s self-employment scheme can not apply for this scheme.
Other Specifications for Availing Yuvanestham Scheme
- Self jobseekers are not considered for the program.
- Private-sector/public- and government-sector jobs are also disqualified.
- Applicants who are dismissed from the Central / State government service are not eligible either.
- Applicants sentenced are not suited for a criminal offense.
- Before registering for the Yuvanestham Scheme, applicants must enroll in the Praja Sadhikara Survey (PSS) and have completed the Biometric EKYC.
- The contestant must have an Aadhar Passport.
- The applicant should not have a historical history of the provident funds.
- Candidates should have a personal bank account. So you should need to show their bank account passbook’s first-page photocopy.
- A person taking formal education at the time of applying for the scheme is not eligible
- The applicant must have the last academic year’s school-leaving certificate or transfer certificate.
Read Also: Golden Corral Menu Prices 2021
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Residence certificate
- Graduate or diploma mark sheet
- Mobile number
- Ration card copy
- Income certificate
AP Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestham Scheme, Application Online Registration
- First of all, applicants must go to the official web site of “AP Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestham.”
- On the website homepage, you need to click the “Apply Now” option on the menu.
- After this, you will have a registration form opened before you. Enter Aadhar number and fill the CAPTCHA code and click on OTP.
- Check your Aadhaar number. You must register your mobile number after this by entering the obtained OTP on your mobile number at the designated location.
- You must then enter all of your related information and upload all of the documents to the designated place. Your online registration with Yuva nestham will be completed in this way.
Check the Status Of YuvaNestham Scheme
The scheme for the candidates who are applied can check YuvaNestham Scheme status as mentioned steps.
- Log in to the same https:/www.yuvanestham.ap.gov.in. website
- After applying for it, click on the “Check Status” button that appears on your computer screen.
- Fill in Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham’s Aadhar Card number login. Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham login
- Enter the Verification of Captcha, and click on the submit button.
- Now you can see the status on the home page.
Read Also: RAJSSP | Social Security Pension Scheme Rajasthan
Features of Yuva Nestham Scheme
- Under this scheme initiated by Andhra Pradesh ‘s government, all unemployed youth will be given a monthly allowance by the State Government.
- With the sum of that payment, unemployed youth for their everyday expenses does not rely on anyone.
- Online registration for this scheme commenced in August.
- The Government of Andhra Pradesh has accelerated the exercise of introducing this scheme in a very transparent manner.
- In this system, the sum of the assistance would be sent directly to the beneficiary’s bank account.
In particular, the adolescent health component’s missions are to enhance awareness and practices in reproductive health, as well as provide a secure and private space for adolescents to get their reproductive health questions answered by a qualified professional.
Yuva Nestham takes a pragmatic approach to fostering economic empowerment through the development of work skills through our school-based revenue-generating activities.