TNREGINET Registration Inspector General is a portal for the Department of Registration, Government of Tamil Nadu created by Tata Consultancy Services Ltd. On this portal, various services are provided to the state public. Citizens can now apply for government-supplied services online.
It will provide you with Tnreginet Online Encumbrance Certificate, Service List, Encumbrance Certificate Search Process @tnreginet.gov.in/ Details. Inspector General of Registration (IGRS), also known as TNREGINET, is an online portal launched by the Government of Tamil Nadu.
Tamil Nadu state government has introduced the online portal which has been eliminating the status and sub registration process to make all the information online. So people who are interested can check the opportunity and advantage by using the programs to remove the required with the registration process in the office. The residence people of the state can access much documentation and can visit the website by visiting the government office
- Portal Name Inspector General of Registration (Tnreginet)
- Launched By Registration Department of the Government of Tamil Nadu
- Benefits Sitting at home checking EC certificate
- Beneficiaries People of State
- Search Process Online
- Objective Providing Services in Digital Mode
- Category Tamil Nadu Govt. Scheme
- Official Website gov.in/
Tnreginet Registration Procedure
- The registered person has a record of all the property available
- Definition of all Land transactions and their durationOpen Tnreginet ‘s official web portal
- Go to the registration option from the home page, and the drop-down list will appear on the screen
- Click on the “User Registration” option and a new page will appear from where the note and password hint must be read
- You now need to select User type, username, password, security query, email, date of birth, gender, mobile number, select ID proof type, enter ID proof number and address
- Enter the code on the screen and OTP the email or mobile number you got
- Click the option “Full Registration” to apply the application forms that will appear in the folder.
Tamil Nadu Encumbrance Certificate Online Search
- Open tnreginet official online website inside the browser.
- Tap the user registration option in the menu bar under the Registration drop list.
- Select the classification according to your requirement from a citizen, a document writer, and a lawyer.
- Choose the username and password according to the website requirements, and check the password in the text box.
- Now, give the necessary information about your important personal, contact, and details.
- Complete the division of user classification by giving OTP the State, City, Postal Code, and Address and Mobile Number.
- Type in the text fields the security code as provided in the image and OTP file, and click on the full button.
How To Get EC TNREGINET
That will bring transparency with the public and government in services. If you’re looking to buy a home, you can test stuff in the government records of home and also legal. So, there are no more issues. Here is a tnreginet view of the EC process.
- Visit TNREGINET’s home page in your web browser and see to it that you have the information you need in the online form.
- Tap the electronic services in the menu bar at the top of the page where you will see the archery proof option.
- Choose the option to view the villain and that will open the screen with a new web page.
- Select Evidence Of Archery or Wise Paper from the above choices on the form and fill out the details accordingly.
- You need to pick a region, district, delegation office, and other information to prove Archery and file information such as Village, field, and subdivision number in given fields.
- Give details of document number, year, delegation office, document certification, and the code provided in the image if you want to verify the document wise.
- Now press the search button below after you have checked out the info.
Documents required for Registration
A sale deed requirement and the sale document claimant also appear for registration of the sale deed before the registrar.
Patta transfer application with the properly filled and signed court fee of Rs. 7 is necessary.
If the document does not contain PAN No, then Form 60/61 declaration is needed if the value of the property exceeds Rs. 5/- Lakh.
Registration fees must apply along with device fees and district fees etc. Ultimately the registration officer must give vouchers for all sums earned.
A statement has been issued by the Tahsildar in notified 9 districts via the agricultural property machine.
An ID card of claimant and executant (for all deeds)
An ID Card of witnesses (only for power deed)
Check Online Status of Encumbrance
- Click the EC search option provided on the website. A new page is opening right in front of you.
- Select your area, district, office sub-registrar, village, dates.
- Next, enter your number and subdivision number for the survey.
Features of TNREGINET
- Digital applications for an appointment are required at sub-registrar offices.
- Web-camera and biometric-based registration process along with fool-proof service delivery are also available.
- Work-flow focused on procedures, with a detailed audit trail.
- Procurement and maintenance of hardware infrastructure.
- Complex business analysis in real-time.
- Management appeals process
- Reporting and MIS Financial
- Process for the management of employee profiles
- Provision for the services based on Aadhar number (UIDAI)
- Provisions for the application to integrate the Land records.
The government has lowered the burden on the citizen and made electronic registration of our land and property much easier to smooth the direction of the online approach. Digitalization is the land registration process and the initiative to remove the bribe practices that prevail in Tamil Nadu.