Samagra Portal is an initiative of the Government of Madhya Pradesh. Samagra ID aims to monitor the weaker section of society and provides support. Retirement aid, marriage support, grants, health care, and food security. People with Samagra ID can take advantage of the State Government’s benefits of a variety of schemes. Just as your Adhar number SSSM or Samagra ID is a 9-digit number that will be required to take advantage of different government schemes.
SSSM ID was previously accentuated on providing food protection. That implies rationing at very low levels. Then Govt state. Has made it necessary for people who want to take advantage of different govt. Schemes … Schemes. Madhya Pradesh government has multiple welfare schemes in health, education, and other sectors.
State people can easily register or apply, and take advantage of the benefits through Samagra’s online portal. To apply for it earlier was a tough process but after the Govt. The process was made online, and it became simple and transparent. Because of the openness, the Govt. MP ‘s willingness to support the true poor.
Register for Samagra ID Online
Madhya Pradesh government has started Samagra Portal shortly before. It is an online citizen service portal through which common citizens can easily access all government schemes. It is also an important thing that through this portal you can make mid ration card online as well. But for that, your overall ID (Create Samagra ID Online) is required. The Composite ID (SSSM ID) is completely free and no fee will be charged from citizens for this. And at the same time, this ID will remain the same during your lifetime.
How to Generate Samagra ID Online?
The easiest way to create a composite ID (Samagra ID Online Registration) is to create your ID through the online SSSM portal. Follow the given process.
- To create an ID (Create SSSM ID Online), you will need a registered mobile number.
- You are now opening the entire Madhya Pradesh portal- http:/samagra.gov.in/Citizen/Pages/RequestForAddNewFamilies.aspx
- After this, you should fill in your name, address, date of birth, zone, tehsil, village, district, and all the information you requested carefully and completely in the application form.
- After this, upload the scanned copy of the requested document.
- Finally, enter the captcha as it is and click the Register button.
- If you want to add another member of your family to your overall ID, you can do that as well.
How to Make Changes in SSSM Samagra ID?
It’s very easy to change the Samagra ID. You can also follow the instructions given below for this.
- To change to the Composite ID (SSSM ID Online), you must have a pre-registered number.
- You also need to open the official website for this purpose.
- You can now apply for a change in the overall ID from the link on this page.
- When applying for a change of ID, a 6-digit OTP will appear on your registered mobile number.
- You will be able to do further processing by entering this OTP number.
- If you want to make any kind of change (such as name or address) to your overall ID, you will provide proof of ID for this. This will enable the local person concerned to accept your request.
- Unique ID Card
- 10th Marksheet
- Ration Card
- Voter ID
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Medical certificate issued by the medical board
- Official ID Card
- Identity card issued by PSU
How to Search Samagra ID Online?
If you’ve forgotten your overall ID, there’s nothing to worry about. You can also search your SSSM ID with your name, mobile number, or the name of a member of your family.
Search Samagra ID by Name
If you want to search for a composite ID in your name (SSSM ID Search Online), you need to have your registered mobile number. After you open the official website to search for the full ID, you will need to open the relevant link for the full ID search. You will need to enter your name, address, and some other information after doing this. After which you can click the verification button. After doing this, OTP will appear on your registered mobile number. After entering this OTP number, all your information will be shown on your screen and you will be able to retrieve your overall ID as well.
Search SSSM ID by Mobile Number
You can also search through your Mobile number for your overall ID on the website. To do this, you must enter your registered mobile number after opening the relevant link. The OTP will be sent to. By entering OTP on the website, you can search for an overall ID (Search Samagra ID online).
Search Samagra ID by Family Member Name
If the name of any other member of your family is also added to your overall ID (Samagra ID Online), you can also search for your ID by name. This is the first time you open the official website in your browser. Now click on the link to search for the full ID. Now enter the requested information correctly on the page in question. Finally, fill in the captcha and click the search button. Your Composite ID (SSSM ID) and complete information will be displayed on your computer screen.
Composite ID has become very important to the citizens of Madhya Pradesh because it is being sought at the time of government schemes and the admission of children. So, if you haven’t made an overall ID yet, apply immediately.