The Maldives, a very popular destination among honeymooners, adventure lovers and solo travellers is famous for its serene beaches and luxury water villas. The beauty and unpolluted environment of Maldives put it closer to our imagination of heaven on the Earth. There are many atolls in Maldives and accommodation is one of the deciding factors for choosing a particular location to visit. To help you with this, we have come up with this definitive guide on the top 5 resorts of the Maldives that everyone should visit during their trip. Our list contains secluded overwater villas which are designed with a back-to-nature style concept for a perfect stay.
Click here – 6 Adventurous Things to do in the Maldives
- Raffles Maldives Meradhoo: Located at the Gaafu Alifu atoll, this is one of the best resorts in Maldives near the beach. The sequestered remoteness of this place is pleasant for people seeking peace in the proximity to nature. The clotted-cream sandy beaches, raspberry sunsets help enhance the charm of Raffles Maldives Meradhoo. Before you are served with your breakfast that includes French boulangerie, detox juices and Sri Lankan egg hoppers, you are offered a complimentary neck massage. The lunch includes smoked tuna grilled with lemon oil to stimulate your taste senses. The concept of the smart overwater spa about this resort is highly appreciated. With all the luxurious amenities you also get to experience exotic marine life too without entering into the water.
- Gili Lankanfushi Maldives: It is one of the greenest, cleanest and stylish water villas of Maldives. There are different options of stay at this place including beach pool villas and a sea-facing private reserve. The facilities of spa, gym and screening room are also provided for a comfortable stay. The gorgeous design, thatched roofs, bespoke rocking chair and bed frames made of recycled teak all make it a nature-friendly resort option in the Maldives. Abundant options of eating and drinking are available in Gili Lankanfushi Maldives with a special focus on vegans. Themed dinner in the evening covers Indian, Middle Eastern and Southeast Asian food options to its visitors.
- Paradise Island Resort: This romantic gastronomic adventure resort is indeed a paradise at least for food lovers. Located at Lankanfinolhu, Male the Paradise Island Resort is best known for its dining facilities and bar. There are six restaurants where you can relish the desire of eating the freshest caught seafood. If you are on a honeymoon and would like to for a romantic sojourn on the waters then for your stay this resort is perfect. If you want, you can rent a jet ski, water ski and thunder across the waves with your loved ones. Modern amenities with best-in-class room service as per Thrillophilia reviews make this resort stand out among its nearby options.
- The St Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort: Situated at the Dhaalu atoll, the retro-futuristic design of this resort is inspired by The Jetsons. It looks like a docking station meant for flying saucers. The interior of this resort is made of wood and offers a Space Age vibe. For a more lavish appearance the modular ceiling lamps and translucent bathroom surfaces (partially lit from below) are also provided. A lot of eateries are available at the resort but the most famous is Cargo which is a street food destination available in a ship’s container. Some of the highlights of restaurants and bars include Island Mary served in a seashell and fancy cocktails poured into the novelty vessels. The transfer time from Velana International Airport to The St Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort is 45-minute via seaplane.
- Soneva Jani: The Medhufaru Island on Noonu atoll houses this extraordinary resort which is known for its strong environmental friendliness. The hotel rooms are big enough to accommodate even a big family comfortably. The villas are nestled between screw pine trees, banyan trees and sea trumpet for a serene vibe. The tented restaurants at this resort are as cute as pie and offer as per the demand of the customers ranging from grilled seafood to freshly baked mouth-watering pizzas. The ceilings above your bed are retractable that helps your gaze at a starry night sky pleasantly. To make it an all-inclusive resort the facility of a wine-tasting space, spa, yoga studio, gym and an amazing kids’ club are provided.
Click here – How can you become a Business Coach?
To Know Some Great Stuff Do Visit WhyBenefit
To Know Some Great Stuff Do Visit ZipCodesPro
To Know Some Great Stuff Do Visit WhatIsFullformOf