Andhra Pradesh State Government has recently introduced a groundbreaking scheme called AP YSR Navaskam scheme for the successful implementation of government-launched welfare schemes. The program is beginning to recognize the list of beneficiaries of candidates benefiting from various government schemes.
Beneficiaries may use the official website @www.navasakam.ap.gov.in to apply for a Card. People should search on the official website for specifics of the Beneficiary List and Servey Login and important dates. Under this scheme, candidates can receive a card to take advantage of any Govt condition.
Andhra Pradesh’s government initiated the YSR Navasakam Scheme List to identify beneficiaries in various state schemes. The scheme was started by Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh YS Jagan Mohan Reddy inaugurates the YSR Navasakam Scheme.
Moreover, the scheme for the beneficiary people will be covered by Panchayat secretary. The details which were established by Gram Panchayat will be announced as YSR Navasakam Scheme.
- 1 Facts of YSR Navasakam Scheme List
- 1.1 Identification of Beneficiaries under YSR Navasakam Scheme
- 1.2 Login Procedure @ navasakam.ap.gov.in Official Website
- 1.3 List of Schemes AP navasakam.ap.gov.in
- 1.4 AP Adarana 2 Scheme
- 1.5 YSR Amma Vodi Scheme
- 1.6 Rice Card Scheme
- 1.7 YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme
- 1.8 Cattle Health Card
- 1.9 YSR Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme
- 1.10 Pension Kanuka Scheme
- 1.11 YSR Aarogyasri Card
- 1.12 Benefits of YSR Navasakam Scheme
- Scheme Name YSR Navasakam Scheme
- Launched By State Government
- Objective Identifying the beneficiary
- Beneficiaries Person of State
- Category Andhra Pradesh Govt. Scheme
- Official Website ap.gov.in/
- Volunteer training
- Door to door survey
- Preparation arrangements
- Conduct a household survey
- Field data computerization
- Publication of list of draft-eligible members for social audit
- Gram Sabha / Ward Sabha for social audit
- To login to the site, you need to use an Internet connection to access the “http:/navasakam.ap.gov.in/” web site.
- You may need to click on the “Login” button on the website homepage. Thereafter a new page will appear before you.
- Now you can enter CAPTCHA code by entering your ID and password
Under AP YSR Navaskam scheme must identify beneficiaries of few government-initiated social welfare schemes. Here is the list of schemes which will be introduced by the AP YSR Navasakam scheme.
You now need to click on the “Login” option given on the website. You’ll be signing in to the website this way.
AP Adarana 2 Scheme
The Andhra Pradesh Government has initiated the Adarana 2 Scheme. The Adarana 2 Scheme to modernize advanced technological resources for state-owned artisans. Under this scheme, Andhra Pradesh ‘s government will provide state-owned artisans with a 70 percent subsidy on modernizing technical equipment.
YSR Amma Vodi Scheme
Andhra Pradesh’s Jagan Mohan Reddy government has launched the Amma Vodi Scheme to improve the state’s level of education. The state government must provide different benefits for the state’s students in this program. All the mothers who send their child to school will use this scheme to test.
Rice Card Scheme
In this scheme, new rice cards are being given to villagers. The family income whose falls below will be defined by the cap and entitled to earn the benefits in as per the scheme process. The revenue per month for rural areas has been set at Rs 10,000, and Rs 12,000 for urban areas. The farmer must have at least 3 hectares of farmland or 10 hectares of dry land or one of both wet and dry
YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme
The YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme was initiated under the leadership of Chief Minister Jaganmohan Reddy, by the Andhra Pradesh government. The government of Andhra Pradesh will provide work to help poor people within the state. The Government of Andhra Pradesh will provide incentives for poor women to earn a living in this scheme with help from self-help groups.
also read: APOBMMS Subsidy Loan Status Online
Cattle Health Card
Andhra Pradesh’s Jagan Mohan Reddy Government has unveiled the Cattle Health Card to look after the farmers’ cattle. The scheme supports all the families found via the Animals Census and will contribute to the AP Cattle Health Card Program. By the end of this year, the state government is scheduled to issue the Cattle Health Card. A roadmap to implement this scheme has been prepared across 11,158 Routh Trust Centers to be built in the State.
YSR Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme
Under this scheme, the government has agreed to provide Vidya Deevena Card for maximum fee reimbursement, and Vasathi Deevena Card for food and hostel that costs Rs. 20,000/- per year to all students taking courses such as Polytechnic, ITI, Degree and higher-level courses in Aided, Government, and Private Colleges.
Pension Kanuka Scheme
The government pension scheme will provide financial assistance to the poor in different categories. The scheme was launched by the government of the State will help the poor in need to live a better life. Through this scheme launched by the Government of Andhra Pradesh, the Government By YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme, the state government will provide pensions for the elderly, widows, and the disabled up to 10 years.
YSR Aarogyasri Card
The goal of providing health benefits to state families category BPL. Within this scheme, the state government provides financial assistance to those families whose annual income is lower than Rs 5 lakh and owns less than 12 acres of farmland.
- The primary goal of the YSR Navasakam Scheme is to sanitize the masses about the various schemes the government is introducing to their advantage.
- To help Andhra Pradesh people raise their quality of living.
- Providing financial assistance to the families that are unable to meet both ends.
A separate card will be issued for every individual scheme by the Government. The final delivery of cards to qualifying beneficiaries begins from 20 December 2020. The YSR Navasakam survey is carried which requires where the government will select the volunteers to collect exact information that will benefit all the schemes.